JUST IN: After 14 senior doctors battled for 26 hours at DELSUTH, eight-year girl with mountainous head tumor dies

Eight-year-old Miss Precious Moses, the girl with mountainous tumour on her head, passed on to eternal glory on Thursday morning after a successful operation that lasted for 26 hours.

Precious died at the Delta State Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),  oghara,  Delta State,  where she was operated upon.  She has been buried at her home town of Orhunworhu,  Udu local government area of Delta state.

According to a statement by the President, Child Welfare Fund,  Mr.  Joshua Omorere,  the non-governmental organization that took Precious for the surgery, they regretted her sudden death but can’t question God for He alone knows the best.

“The surgery started on Tuesday by 12noon and lasted for 10hrs 23mins and on Wednesday she was taken back to the theater at about 12noon and it lasted till 4am yesterday  (Thursday) morning before she passed on to glory.

“The surgery was successful but we don’t know what happens. 7 surgeons and 7 Anesthesia doctors were on board for the surgery. It was a major surgery and they took their time.”

According to the statement:  “I really commend Dr. Orhorho the Neurosurgeon that head the team of other doctors in the surgery. He took Precious Moses issue so personal, he is so passionate about the child.

“I appreciate their efforts just that we cannot question God, He gives and take. I really wants to thank the team of Doctors led by Dr Orhorho, the management of Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara, the nurses, pharmacist, staff attached to blood Bank and even patients in the hospital. Everyone of them really supported us in this struggle.”

Omorere appreciated all who contributed in one way or the other towards the operation and prayed God to give Precious family the grace to bear the irreparable loss.

I will not forget to appreciate Apostle Dr Johnson Suliemam of Omega fire Ministry, for Secretary to Delta State Government, Comrade Ovuozorie Macualay, media practitioners in Delta state  for the publicity given and so many others for thier financial support and prayers. May God bless you all. Precious Moses has been laid to rest in her family compound at Orhunworhu town.”

15 thoughts on “JUST IN: After 14 senior doctors battled for 26 hours at DELSUTH, eight-year girl with mountainous head tumor dies

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *